Sunday 19 December 2010

Another Blow Out

Oh dear that's the 3rd week in a row now without so much as a bite,


 I know I wont be alone on this one as even the Pike anglers I spoke to today hadn't had a sniff either. I tried to give myself the best possible chance by fishing a peg that had given up countless small chub last winter and although it wasn't as cold as it is at the moment I still thought that a few fish should be possible. Having looked at the weather forecast I can't see any change for the foreseeable future and even if it does warm up it will need at least a week or more for the water to warm up even half a degree. It looks like I will have to think about writing some articles on Tackle or maybe some reflections on my season (pre blog) as I am struggling to write anything of interest about my fishing trips at the minute. On a positive note it was nice to get out for a few hours and when the fish do start to feed I should be ahead of the game being well practiced in the art of running a float through a river swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment