Monday 6 December 2010

Sunday 5th Dec

Well what do you know, on the advice of someone who shall remain anonymous me and my fishing pal Graham fished the first 2 pegs above Cheremy bridge at Oundle and this was my view for the afternoon.

Ok its not a bad view ill admit but looking at 11m of pole for 4 hours does get a little tedious when the float doesn't go under. I fed small amounts of bait consistently, ran it through, slowed it down and held it back but couldn't' buy a bite. Graham on the fancied bridge peg fished a small maggot feeder all afternoon without so much as a sniff and I just know these pegs a full of Roach as I have had many good catches from this area. I guess the water temperature was just too low for the Roach and we should really of looked at some Chub pegs if we wanted any chance of a bite. At least we got some fresh air and got to see a few Red Kites which are always a wonderful site.

No comments:

Post a Comment