Thursday 2 December 2010

Welcome to River Angler

Hi there,
Please let me introduce myself, my name is Mark Horsley and I am a Peterborough Uk based Angler and I have been fishing for over 40 years. Although I have no problem with Carp and Commercials I myself prefer to fish the Rivers, Canals and Drains of which there are numerous within an hours drive of my home. I used to fish matches both as an individual and as part of a team but now really just pleasure fish although I would not rule out a return should the current situation and lack of matches on natural venues change.
Through this Blog I plan to share with you my fishing exploits both good and bad, tell you about the venues I fish the methods and bait I use on a weekly basis. I also plan to talk about tackle, venues, shops and online dealers and anything that I feel you might find of use, interesting or just bloody funny.
Cheers for now Mark.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I don't get to fish as often as I like so it's always nice to read about it. I used to do a lot of bream fishing when I was younger, so good to see you hauling out a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it's almost impossible to post a comment - you see the captcha words for about a second and then they're replaced by an ad

    ReplyDelete