Tuesday 28 June 2011

Peterborough Pole Repairs


In this post I would like to tell you about my new business Peterborough Pole Repairs, the idea came from the realisation that we needed a professional pole repair service in the Peterborough area. Now I know there are already a number of first class repair services around the country but after speaking to a number of local anglers it became apparent that they would value a local service. As an angler of over 40 years I have always performed all of my own tackle repairs and so this was a natural progression for me.

Initially I am looking to the local area to establish myself and build my business on a reputation for quality repairs at reasonable prices. I have started off with some very positive feedback from customers who have been happy to recommend the service to their friends and fellow club members which can only be good for the future.


 repair to a split female joint of a number 4 section
Please have a look at my web site and feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements, I look forward to hearing from you.

All The Best

Mark

http://www.peterboroughpolerepairs.co.uk/

peterboroughpolerepairs@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment